Orchard Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cross, Jan 18, 2001.

1. cross

cross Guest

Applied online for an Orchard Bank card and got this letter today. They are requesting that we send a copy of our phone bill, two pay stubs, and a copy of SS card. Is this a surefire denial or is there a chance? Do they do well about reporting to the credit bureaus?

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

avoid this bank unless you've tried aria(providian) and capital one already.

3. cross

cross Guest

I will take any kind of abuse they dish out because we are in desperate need of credit, with anyone. I have a Capital One, Providian denied both of us, and I need something else.

4. CCMax

CCMax Guest

I got the Orchard card, under less than great terms I have to admit. But they start reporting immediately. They asked for a copy of my phone bill and wanted my signature on some letter--that's all. You'll probably get it.

CC

5. somebody

somebody Guest

It is quite likely your application will be approved. Usually they ask for that information only because they need to verify information. The phone bill would be proof of address and the pay stubs are proof of employment. Orchard Bank is excellent for reporting as they begin reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus immediately.

6. kyla

kyla Active Member

RUN LIKE HELL FROM THIS BANK. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DESPICABLE AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT TAKES FOREVER AND A DAY JUST TO PAY THEM. THEY USUALLY ONLY GIVE YOU $300 AS A LIMIT AND THEY ARE WORSE THAN CAPITAL ONE ABOUT INCREASES.

THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS THAT YOU AREN'T ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS. ONE OF MY HAPPIEST DAYS LAST YEAR WAS WHEN I CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNT.

KYLA