Orchard Pre-Approved Offer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jeff, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Has anyone responded to the Orchard Pre-Approved - Accept your MasterCard offer? If so is it legit or are they bait and switch? Any info on them please post.

2. Laura

Laura Guest

I have one from about 2 yrs ago. They started me at $400 and it's currently at $800. Until I found this board, I didn't pay attention to APR etc, so I can't say for sure about all that.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I got the offer today. $89 annual fee. NO thank you. I have an Orchard card already. Up to $1,500. Up To is the important part. I only got $300 from them initially. They have only give me a $100 in 9 months of perfect payments. I stopped using the card at 7 months and just send in about 10-15 dollars each month to pay down the balance. My balance is now $1.24. My minimal payment is $1.24. I which I will pay promptly. If they dont raise me to $2,000 in April they are off my card list.

roni

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: avoid

Avoid this bank, unless you are not able to do aria/providian and cap 1.

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Orchard used to be one of the most reputable subprime lenders. Unfortunately, since bought by Household Bank, they offer one of the worst sets of terms (limits, APR's, fees, etc.)

They're legit, but that is not good enough a reason to apply.

Saar