Orchard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by scs926, Mar 12, 2001.

1. scs926

scs926 Guest

I just received an offer from Orchard Bank for a Mastercard for $1000 and 15.9% apr and $79 annual fee. I already have a mastercard with them ($2000 limit, 19.6 apr, and $39 annual fee opened 11/00.) Do you think they would add this offer to my card instead of making me get another one? I really don't need anohter c/c (have 5.)I would like to have the limit increase to raise my debt ratios though. I only plan on keeping this card for 2 more years(just using it for re-building).

SCS926
    BTW - Junum came through for me 6 items deleted with Experian on my first round :)

2. SEAN

SEAN Well-Known Member

scs926,

Orchard in the upcoming months will be implementing new policies, they are presently working on a plan to roll good customers over to Household branded cards with a lower apr and higher credit lines. I could almost guarantee they wont do what your looking for in regards to carrying just the one card. If I were you, I would attempt to hold off for a few months until this Household roll over program comes around (better terms, no annual fee, and lower apr). Best of luck to you.

Sean

3. Anew

Anew Guest

To Sean Re: Orchard

Where did you get that information?

4. SEAN

SEAN Well-Known Member

Re: To Sean Re: Orchard

Anew,

From Household Bank corporate employee, Household, as i'm sure you're aware owns Orchard.

Sean