OSI Collections Services..?!?!?!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MartysGirl, Jun 24, 2001.

1. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

I am trying to find a address for OSI Collection Services, Inc. I have been to their website... but I didn't find an address.

Thanks

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I have:

3147 Route 27
    Edison, NJ 08818

3. MartysGirl

Thanks Dave

If this isn't to personal, I wanted to ask if you have ever dealt with them personally??

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Well... I got their address from my credit report, so that should tell you something.

Actually I'm just beginning to deal with them because I have a California state tax lien that I'm going to have to begin paying. The state has turned it over to OSI and has told me that I must deal with the collection agency. I mailed them a letter last month asking what sort of payment arrangements I could work out, and I have yet to hear back from them.

So, yes I'm going to be dealing with them but this isn't some normal credit card or medical bill matter where I can bluff my way through until the SOL expires. The tax lien can stay on my report forever or until I pay it, so I am going to have to pony up.

I just got out the last letter they sent me. There are two more addresses on it if it will help you. I don't know however if the branch of OSI that deals with the government is the same as the rest of the company.

The two addresses on the letter are:

Return address:

2920 Prospect Park Drive
    Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6036

And a "mail payment to:" address:

PO Box 963
    Brookfield, WI 53008-0963

5. MartysGirl

I have no clue what this account is for!! The only mailing address I have for this account is P.O. Box 8800 Jacksonville FL 32239. Which I find very odd!! Jacksonville, FL is where I had to go to file my police report due to someone stealing my identity and all of the fraudulent activity went on in there.

I do know it can't be mine..two tips I have found to be a pattern are the way they have my name on the account and my real address is always wrong. But.. I still hate to call a CA. As we all know... they are trained NOT listen to what you have to say!! NO matter what you say and and can prove to them...the debt is YOURS!!

Thanks again Dave

6. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

I filed a complaint with the FTC and PA Attorney General for Gulf State/OSI Portfolio Services. We will see if that yeilds results. If not, I will file a complaint in court. Good luck to you. They are the worst collection company to deal with.

7. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

They took my sprint account last year. I have their address as:

12201 Tukwila Intl Blvd
    Tukwila, WA 98168

VEry different from the ones everyone else has.

8. MartysGirl

Terry... OSI/GULF STATE

So... they are the same company?????? The reason I am asking is.......!!!!! I got a letter in the mail from OSI them wanting me to pay 4,250.00!! They claim that the Original Creditor was GULF STATE...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this happen to anyone else???????????

9. MartysGirl

Re: Terry... OSI/GULF STATE

Sorry about the typing I am in a hurry...lol...!!!!