OT - Exchangepath gone :-(

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Ok, when paypal started charging fees I switched to exchangepath. I already had a Payplace, and Payme account. But they closed up too. I have a yahoo direct account but it seems my buyers have a hard time registering with them. I admit it is very confusing. You think you signed up when all you did was create a yahoo wallet.

I signed up with Bidpay, C2it, and Billpoint but they cost as well. The first two charge the sender and Billpoint charges the seller. Are there any reputable freebies left or should I just give in to Paypal and eat the fees.

What do you all use? My sales are pretty small. Usually less than $10 a piece. I really don't mind the Paypal fees on the larger purchases but the smaller ones just don't seem worth the fees.

Kelly

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: www.achex.com

Check them out :)

3. William Wa

William Wa Guest

You only pay around 35 cents for a $10 transaction. I recommend sticking with Paypal.

And with a premier/business account you can (eventually) get a paypal mastercard/atm card to access funds in your paypal account. They are issuing these out by offer only, on a rolling basis.