Painful payment

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jun 21, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, that was painful..I had to pay that stupid bill that I know belonged to the troll's wife in order to close on mortgage...YUCK...when you really owe it, you can pay it, no problem..but when you don't...it really really sucks.

I feel better, I vented. At least it was only 137. As far as collection agency goes, they were easier to deal with than most. Then, why shouldn't they be..they were getting paid for something in full knowing it was disputed.

Sigh..

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Big hug ((((((((((((((NanaC))))))))))))))
    You will have your house though, and I am sure you will be back in the trio verrrrrrrrrry soon ;)

breeze

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

If it's any comfort to you Nana, it's been my experience that the folks who cause us our real pain in life generally end up "getting theirs" somewhere down the road...long after we've ceased hurting or caring.

So whatever ills you could wish befall upon the ex-troll's wife (come on now, you KNOW you're wishing it!!) ...life is gonna match that and raise you one or two levels further.

You're just no match for fate!

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, Hope! Thank you, your message meant a lot to me!! I'm putting that stupid payment behind me...and I'm going to dispute till my fingers fall off after we close..LOL

Are we at closing yet? This whole pre-closing time period is painful..LOL I don't think I can wear any more lucky jewelry, lucky shoes, lucky pants, lucky blouse, lucky undies..anyway, you get the idea..LOL