paper and ink or Concrete?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by fixinitup, Aug 15, 2003.

1. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

I sent a estoppel letter to a CA and nothing is noted on my reports, no "in dispute" and no deletion, Is my next move to send another dispute of this account to CRA's and cross my fingers they delete?

a little history on this:

I have previously sent copies of the validation letters and crrr mail receipts to CRA's with no luck, it wasnt good enough for them they say and they reinvestigated and it stayed, so I sent the estoppel letter to CA and I have received the green card back, I thought after CA got that letter they would delete it from CRA's (nothing happening) so should I send The Cra's another dispute with copies of the estoppel letter and green card? btw it was previously "verified" with CRA's in july. thanks for any input on this.

2. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

<bump>

3. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

Anyone know what to do with this? please?
    <BUMP>

4. pnwman

pnwman Well-Known Member

It seems what you are trying is the 1,2 punch out from another site. Posters at that site imply what you have done will often result in the desired action. My experience like your is that that is unlikely. If they have violated the law and you have evidence of it, the next step is a lawsuit. Obviously you want to have done your homework before taking that step. Good luck.

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

should I send The Cra's another dispute with copies of the estoppel letter and green card? btw it was previously "verified" with CRA's in july. thanks for any input on this.
    fixinitup

======================
    And if that don't work sue them.