Park Hansan?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jenn, Jul 28, 2000.

1. Jenn

Jenn Guest

Can someone tell me what or who Park Hansan is? It appeared on a credit report. I know I can call the credit reporting agency, but if you have the answer, it would be saving me a good 1/2 hour on the phone :)
    Thank you in advance.

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Sounds like a new beau for Kathy Lee Gifford - Park Hanson

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

No, no, no!! That's Charles Manson!! Or Marilyn. I've forgotten which. It's one of the two.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

It could of been a different style of parking in the city - San Fran particularly -
    park parallel - park hanson.

5. lisa

lisa Guest

It is a collection agency. I know because I had to deal with them for a $50 Sprint bill. They are jerks.

6. pat mcgarr

pat mcgarr Guest

Park Dansan
    113 W. 3rd Ave
    Gastonia, NC 29052
    attn Richard Puckett
    tel 800-596-5554

these idiots came after me for a Paid account. I hired a lawyer in Gastoia, NC :William Holland, tel (706) 864-7396 to stick it to Park Dansan, then got Pichard Puckett to pay the $100 the lawyer charged.

Just call and ask for Richard Puckett.

7. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Park Dansan?

YES!

This is the information that really makes a difference on credit sites such as these.

Best of all there is a local lawyer present who already has beaten these scumbags once and will no doubt be most happy to do it so again and again and perhaps help put those crooks out of business

Considering how many companies engage in this illegal re-aging practise this may prove an effective means in stopping them in their tracks.

8. Manny

Manny Guest

Park Dansan is a collection company in Gastonia, NC. They placed a $100 Bell Atlantic account on my three credit profiles. I contacted them immediately regarding this incorrect information and within a week they responded, stating they would delte the info from my credit report.

I have no love for collection companies but in this case they were responsive and quick.

9. just me

just me Guest

Yes..Park Dansan...they came after me for a problem-free, paid Ameritech bill 2 years after it had been paid in full. They are total jerks and complete idiots. Nothing like being yelled at by a $7 an hour collections clerk who has too much testosterone and who, when given a phone and an automatic dialer, becomes drunk with "power." I went to Ameritech who took care of the problem immediately (I guess it was their fault anyway for sending a paid account to collections).