Paytrust and paymybills.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JP, Mar 20, 2000.

1. JP

JP Guest

Hello,

I am considering singing up with a bill paying service. Both paytrust.com and paymybills.com contact your biller and change your billing address for you. Your bill goes to one of their payment centers and is scanned and posted to their website. You link a bank account and bill paying is made easy. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with one of these services.

Thanks,

J

2. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

RE: Paytrust and paymybills.co

I believe both of this services charge you. They are introducing the feature for 3-6 months for FREE, but then they will charge you. I am using Summit Banks bill payment feature for FREE. I am very pleased with the service.

http://www.creditsense.com

3. JP

JP Guest

Hi J

I use the billpay feature through my bank and its only a nomimal charge for unlimited transactions. I would suggest checking with you local bank first.

Regards,
    JP

4. Craig

Craig Guest

I use Paymybills.com, takes a bit of time to get all the merchants switched over. They offer more than most bank bill paying since they actually receive the bills for you. I was one of their first customers and they are giving me twoo years service for free. So far it has been great for me. You can even link a corporate account with them and pay your business bills too. I recommend them!

5. JP

JP Guest

Great, thanks for the info. The reason I am going with paymybills.com is because you can paybills from a savings account. I cannot get a checking account because of some Chexsystems information. Most other bill paying serives require a checking account. I hate having to buy money orders and hope they don't get lost in the mail to pay bills.
    This should be much better