PBM Closed Links

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by godaddyo, Jun 23, 2001.

1. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Why are there two closed links? I didnt see a problem with where the conversation was going. Did I miss something. I had something of value to add to both. Oh well I will post elsewhere..

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Yes, indeed, I was totally amused by the whole thing. :D

That's me.... easily amused......

breeze

3. river

river Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!! ;>)~~

4. godaddyo

Post the gory details somewhere Breeze, Ok? Like a mushroom I am in the dark..

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

6. river

river Well-Known Member

Amusing? yes,I thought I would add the Penguin trademark ;>)~~

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Cute! any significance?

also clueless.......
    breeze

8. river

river Well-Known Member

The batman and robin thingy with Heckler and BB.Was just throwing in a bit of humor.Oh well,guess others will be clueless too.Can't win 'em all.

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Oh DUH!!!
    I missed it completely!!

red-in-the-face-not-from-sunburn
    breeze

10. sluggo

sluggo Guest

We had a few different complaints about the strings so I closed them to keep the peace.

Perhaps you could start a new post with the information you wanted to share so people can read it without sifting through the drama of the previous posts.

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

What strikes me as interesting about the Heckler is his DNS numbers and where Neo Trace says he lives.

Heckler 209.179.146.128

And then we have the DNS numbers for Anthony

Now isn't that a coincidence?

We know the last 3 can be totally ignored since those will change just about every time somebody comes on line or every so often the ISP changes them automatically.

Neo Trace Pro tells us a few more interesting facts too about that similiarity.

Interesting indeed

12. Heckler

Heckler Member

Interesting? Well whatâ??s REALLY â??interestingâ? is the fact you STILL havenâ??t answered my questions. (Geeeeze, it took him long enough to figure out the IP connection. Doh! Iâ??ve been unmasked!) Letâ??s reviewâ?¦
    Please provide cites that correlate to each of the four â??violationsâ? of FDCPA youâ??ve indicated above? Which portion(s) of FDCPA does each violate and how? Certainly even YOU can understand the issue isnâ??t going away, so just answer the questions? Thanks in advance.

PS: A URL carries a DNS, relational IP numbers (dynamic or otherwise) are a totally different concept Sherlock.

13. godaddyo

Gosh,
    I should have been more focused on the fact that this person has a real familiarity with html for their posts. Silly me. Oh well. The Heckler strikes again..

14. godaddyo

Why the psuedo Anthony? Besides, You and I can both go through each of your points and answer. Now are we doing it to educate or to make Bill respond with the fact that some of what he posted is not actually upheld by any Federal Trade Commision Law, but would more fall under the scrutiny of our courts if action was taken. Hmmmmm?:) Either way posters can actually learn something if Bill responds or they will just wonder why you are asking, in which case many would have no idea. This is the very reason why Greg Fishers' post aggravate many of us who learn here. He is an intelligent human being ( much like yourself) who has more to offer than this..