PBM This BKEV stuff needs to stop!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beary, Nov 13, 2001.

1. beary

beary Well-Known Member

I am sick and tired of Bkev's use of this board to publicly Defame someone and it needs to stop. They have been asked over and over again to stop, yet they continue this smear campaign, or whatever it is.

While the subject of "Credit Repair Agencies" is a valid one, whether or not BBauer is or is not is not relevant to the topic of conversation at this site.

This party is taking over the board...threads on Credit issues are getting fewer, while long ridiculous threads that insult and point fingers are out of control.

Please do Something before you loose complete control.

2. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

I am getting a headache...why doesn't everyone start a friggen thread so none of us can find the info that we need. IGNORE HIM if you don't want to hear his views.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Actually, you just started a new thread... I've only started one... :)

If you want to have an immediate response, I'd suggest hitting the red ALERT button, not posting a new thread.

Have a nice day.... :)

4. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

PBM...maybe another "Off-Topic" forum could be created?
    Tuit

5. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

bkev- are you talking to me? I personaly enjoy your advice, Bills as well. Neither of you should go anywhere. But I do think that all this should be on the general board.

6. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

I am getting a headache...why doesn't everyone start a friggen thread so none of us can find the info that we need. IGNORE HIM if you don't want to hear his views.
    I agree 100%.

lbowman
    who has 2 Tylenol's in hand if you need them :0)

7. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

I find this odd:

You complain of new threads dealing with non-credit issues, yet you start one yourself! Here's an idea: Contact PBM, press ALERT next to one of Bkev's responses, or post your message on an active thread that deals with your problems.

Attention Creditneters--lets Vote

lbowman

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No hm2222, my response was to beary who started this thread. Your post just happened to get listed first. Sorry for any confussion.

9. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

I am here for quality of life issues, I have teenagers in the house if I want to hear bickering.

The purpose of this board is not for infighting.

Lets be nice it is time for the Holidays. PEACE.

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

DO YOU WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE?????

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

JUST IGNORE THEM...

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY...THIS AIN'T THE PLACE...JUST SHUT UP!!!...THIS IS THE ~~~~NEW FLAME FORUM~~~~

SOUND GOOD???

13. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Somebody!!! Call A WAAAAMBulance, I think someone is crying again...

Lol, couldnt resist a little torment. You can contact PBM directly, no need to post it here on this board.....

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Godaddyo

If he did not post it publicly on the board then he would not get any mileage out of it.

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

And if you didn't market here, I wouldn't need to.......