Pbm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bbauer, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

PBM

Will this guy never cease?
    If memory serves me correctly, there was a time not all that long ago when he was taunting me by telling all the people that if I was running an honest business why did I hide behind a throwaway email address. So I changed it to suit him. Now he complains about my having complied with what he wanted me to change it to back when.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Bill.... i'm perplexed at the reason you felt the need to start another thread, but your memory does not serve you. i've never said that! i've been very constant in addressing creditwrench.com

PBM said either one or the other.... you're trying to go back to the free advertising. I hope you will comply with PBM's wishes.

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

And I am just as perplexed as to how it happened. It was not intentional.
    OK, so my memory does not serve me. I am not about to go back through all the posts to find out. All I know is that it has not been all that long ago that I got jumped hard about using bbauer1@netzero. If I bum-rapped you please excuse me. I don't want to fight about that or anything else.

4. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Nobody has complained when other people used the name of their company in their e-mail address or with their signature.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I'm not fighting. But remember, I'm the vocal one... PBM said in his post 10 other people have complained. More than that have sent me messages or comments in chat.

You know people have a problem with it. You know PBM asked you to choose. You're not doing it!

I don't want to loose you as a creditnet.com member Bill, but you're obviously trying to get every inch you can out of this. Why don't you simply change it? Why is that so hard for you to do?

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Bkev,
    All I see is Bill's email address in his tagline...are you suggesting that is an ad? We must end this and I think (reading the previous thread) that it was progressing nicely to a truce. Makes me wonder how monumentous a task like peace between Palestine and Israel is...truly impossible if two opposing CreditNet posters can not post their opposing views without namecalling and general childlike hissy fits.

PLEASE, DROP THE WHOLE THING. Lets get back to the real issue here of credit discussion and stop this annoying bickering. As some know Billie and I have had our moments, but as adults we move on.

I can remember a time when there was a thing called Bobby causing havoc on this board...now legitimate posters are able to disrupt the discussions without him...congratulations on a new low.

-Peace, Dave

PS if other people have a problem with Bill's tagline, or Bill's posts, let them express it for themselves, we (I anyway) do not need, and do not want a spokesperson here. I will certainly let Bill know when I have a problem with his posts...he knows that already :)) LOL

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

...HUMMMM...
    LOOKS LIKE A DUCK...
    SMELLS LIKE A DUCK...
    QUACKS LIKE ADUCK...

MUST BE AN AD...

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, I am Dave. And I'm not the only one. I'll let PBM handle the matter. It's obvious Bill has not intentions of changing without kicking and screaming.

I've shown several ways he could continue to post a signature that is not an advertisement. He's choosing not to do any of them. He's choosing to continue this.

I'm living by PBM's request. I have not posted anything in other threads, but Bill creates a new one and then calls it an error? Please you really think it was a mistake?

9. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I did not see that thread, my apologies if this was an ongoing battle over the signature tagline.

Still, if people have a problem with it, they can email PBM or Sluggo and let them know. It does not need to be dealt with this way. I am done now...time for nightline :)

-Peace, Dave

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Don't matter 2 me either way :)

The tagline says it if you want to do it and are upfront, who cares. Click or not - that is the question.
    hehehe.

frankly I find you both nice. By the way, BKev, I did think you picked a slick screen name :)

aaarrfing side 2 side. Dogman

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Now will you cease your incessant bitching or will you find something else to complain about?

12. pbm

pbm Administrator

I do not see any signature or tagline in Bbauer's posts anymore so I'm not sure what Bkev is referring to. But to clarify once more, here is what I suggested in an earlier post regarding signatures:

Name
    Email
    Link or Signature

Example:

pbm
    pbm@creditnet.com
    http://consumers.creditnet.com

Hope that helps.

-pbm

13. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Thank you. I will comply as usual.

14. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Looks like compliance to me.

Doc

15. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Look at his post in this thread here Compliance Doc, I think it is just child-ish egging on, simply and ONLY to get a FLAME started or re-kindled, and I think it should stop...I may give up on reading this board because of this crap! 70 years old or 7 years old you decide.

-Peace, Dave

PS and I survived Bobby...like a Viet Nam POW killed while slipping on a banana peel on his way home from the Hanoi Hilton!

16. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Hey, Dave, I agree with you entirely.

Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.