Penguin - bill bauer here

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bbauer, Apr 27, 2001.

1. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Re: Suggestions

Bill, Anthony, et. al.,
    If I've already paid them off (CA or original creditor), is there much of a chance that they will do anything to help clear up my CR (I'm thinking somewhere between slim and none). I have Junum working to clear up some blatant innacuracies, but I'm not sure if they can work any "miracles" on anything else...your thoughts?

Hurricane

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

My suggestion is that if you have hired someone then you ought to let them do what you paid or are paying them to do.

Why should Junum be treated any differently than you would your car mechanic, your plumber or your lawyer?

Once you have hired someone whom you had or have confidence in, you need to let them do their job until such a time as they either get the job done, prove to you that you are not getting what you paid for and are therefore forced to take some other course of action or you simply can't afford them anymore.

If they are doing you a good job and you are happy with their results, then you are showing very poor appreciation if you start meddling into what you hired them to do.

If you have lost confidence in them or they have failed you, then fire them and get rid of them and take some other course of action.

Lurking on these boards, joining in the discussions, asking questions, soaking up information is a good way to learn how to judge whether or not they are doing a good job for you.

But don't get two or three cooks stirring the same pot.
    That will most likely get you burned real bad one way or another.

If you got Junum hired and you are happy with them, then just let them do their job. If that's not the case, then fire them and do something else.

Bill Bauer
    bbauer1@netzero.net

3. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Background Stuff

Bill:
    Why thanks, I do try to make a habit of being hyper-accurate â?? sometimes to a fault.

Actually, what I do to pay the bills (at present) is consult creditors and collection agents on staying in compliance; resolve major litigation; and consult consumer lawyers; just to name a few. Iâ??ve been in the asset recovery profession for going on 18 years, and manage a small staff with a combined (asset recovery) knowledge base of about 75 years (including myself, mind you).

As far as the CreditDefensesâ?¢ website..? While I canâ??t go into great detail (because of patent stuff) it suffices to say that Iâ??m developing some pretty trick stuff, specifically geared toward handling problem debts. Put it this way, weâ??re tapping into some of the same technologies that the CIA, FBI, Bureau Of Land Management, and other government agencies use. That in combination with a web-based systemâ?¦ Itâ??s truly exciting.

The website is scheduled for launch in a little over a year and a-half.

(Please excuse my being a bit off-topic folks, Iâ??m conscious of not making a habit of it.) [;-)

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Re: Background Stuff

Hehehe.. I don't think I've ever seen the Bureau Of Land Management worked into things before. It's usually the CIA, FBI, Tri-lateral Commision, and the Millitary-Industral Complex. :)

Nothing disparaging about you or your let-to-be-launched website... I just think you can do a keyword search on every credit board on the internet and not have a hit on "Bureau of Land Management", and it struck me funny.

5. Crdt Dfnse

No Offense Taken

Dave:
    Just for clarity sake, Iâ??ll reemphasize that weâ??re using the same technology base as the agencies mentioned; specifically for data transfers incorporated with online systems. Yes, I know it sounds far fetched but is actually quite commonly used in Governmental circles.

But itâ??s okay if anyone finds our goals laughable, I really wonâ??t mindâ?¦ In route to the bank. [;-)

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Re: No Offense Taken

In a black helicopter, no doubt! :) (Just teasing)

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

The year and a half lag time is to allow for the resurgence of the dot com! MIB.com :) -Dave

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Then there is the joke about how Clinton wanted to test out his police forces to see which was the best.

So he got the BLM to go out into the woods and bring him a rabbit. They did, and he put a satellite tracking collar on it and told them to take it back out into the woods and turn it loose.

Then he called in the CIA and told them to go find the rabbit. They went out into the wood and gathered all the intelligence in the woods and came back and said there were no rabbits in the woods with collars on them. But of course, Bill knew better.

Then he called in the FBI and the BATF together. They went out and burned out the woods. Burned it to a crisp and came back and said and said there aren't any rabbits in the woods and if there ever was they were all dead meat now. But Bill checked his satellite receiver and lo and behold, there was the the rabbit just as frisky as ever.

So he called in the Los Angeles Police Department and they went out into the woods and came out dragging a bear, beating him every step of the way and the bear howling "Alrigth already! So I'm a Rabbit, So I'm a Rabbit! I admit it all, I'm a Rabbit! OWWWWWWWWW!!!! Gimme a break!!!

bill bauer
    bbauer1@netzero.net

9. Crdt Dfnse

Yeah, yeah, yeahâ?¦ Those that matter donâ??t mind, and them that do donâ??t matter. (All in good fun, truly Iâ??m not offendedâ?¦ Besides, Iâ??d have to respect your comments for that to happen!) [;-)

(Now weâ??re waaaaay off-topic here folks, time to stop.)

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Batman I think the Penguin is in cahoots with Bill...get the bat mobile and meet me at Commissioner Gordon's -Robin

11. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Bill,
    Agree with your assessment....we'll see what happens with Junum...if they can get half the stuff fixed on my report, it would make a world of difference to me!

Thanks,
    Hurricane