PentagonFCU secured card?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Denny, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Denny

Denny New Member

Does anyone have some more information about Pentagon Federal Credit Union secured card? I've seen some post saying "be aware it's not cute card". Any reason for that?
    I tried to check at there site, but I couldn't find any info on secured card. I know I have to become first member paying 25$ fee. Is this one time fee, or I have to pay for each year, as long as I keep there card?

Thanks!

2. bigmon

bigmon New Member

I've heard some good things about them. I called thme and they seemed freindly. I'm not sure what a cute card is so I can't answer that one.

3. Denny

Denny New Member

I'm looking for some more info regarding this card. Anyone with this card?

Thanks

4. rjones2002

rjones2002 New Member

I know they offer a secured card, but I dont have one. I just have their share account, which pays the highest interest that I see available right now! Anyway, you can call 8002475626 (member services open 24:7).

5. rjones2002

rjones2002 New Member

I know they offer a secured card, but I dont have one. I just have their share account, which pays the highest interest that I see available right now! Anyway, you can call 8002475626 (member services open 24:7) to get some more info on the secured card. FYI, Penfed has the lowest interest rate I have ever seen for qualifed buyers of used cars 3.9% for 2002-2003 refianace loan and 4.9% for 2001 and older refinance.

6. mel

mel New Member

Denny I know I posted this information somewhere. So I did a quick search under PFCU Secured and here you go. Apologies, if I am sending you info that you already searched for and found:

http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra....php?s=&threadid=46842&highlight=pfcu+secured

It seems like you are looking at one secured card after another. This is one I would recommend enthusiastically. I would also try doing a broad search under "secured card" to see what you come up with.