Periodic Inquiries from my cre

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cathy, Mar 30, 2000.

1. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

I have inquiries on my credit report about every quarter by my credit card companies and auto lender. Can they do that? I have been making my payments on time, so I dont understand why they are doing it, it is making a lot of inquiries on my report.

Can someone explain why this is happening?

2. **bETH

**bETH Guest

RE: Periodic Inquiries from my

These inquiries doesn't interfer with your credit report, this is done by your creditors to see how your financial situation is also to see to grant you more credit or not. About 6 months ago one of my creditors wrote me letter to inform me not to use my credit any longer due to some information of late pays from other creditor (never been late with this one). They do this from time to time.

3. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

Furthering on **bETH's answer the biggest reason you are seeing virtually all your creditors doing quarterly, soon to be monthly inquiries, is that exactly like vultures that are waiting for just one late pay, even if its for a nickel to give them the green light to jack up your interest to "penalty rates".

You see due to heavy bribing of Congress they were able to get laws passed that enables them to do so. So regardless whether you've had a perfect credit history with a particular bank, in fact, regardless whether you've had a perfect credit history altogether its "one strike your OUT!!"

4. Laura

Laura Guest

I read your reply to Cathy's question,and it sounds to me like you've had some bad experiences.I don't want to sound like I'm soliciting you but,there is a way to clean up the 'credit mess'.If you want more info e-mail me directly -laura949@hotmail.com

5. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Let me set you straight

Bad experiences? None recently. The extent of my difficulties was attempting to get credit at an advanced age (over 30) after being a cash person all my life.

Other than that I have no bankruptcies, collections, write-offs, liens, slow pays, or any negative information whatsoever and that includes excessive inquiries. In fact I obtained a copy of my TransUnion report early this week and it is perfectly clean.

But then where is the requirement that all because I have not had past bad experiences or am currently being screwed that I cannot comment on these issues.

As for cleaning up one's credit mess. The way I see it you have two options.

1.A Go through all the paperwork and contest everything you can. If this seems too difficult or time consuming use the services of a reputable credit firm.

1.B Get down to the creditors and CRA's level and use every single last dirty, immoral, lying trick you can. This requires skill, knowledge and guts but the rewards are there.

2. Use the services of a company that adds positive credit lines such as Exclesior Financial. In essence you pay the company a fee to report positive trade/credit lines and the company reports it to the CRA's. The crooked CRA's will report "anything" as long as their paid a fee.

End result FICO/Beacon score rising hundreds of points, A+++ credit. Credit offers galore.

6. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Laura,

I have asked a couple of times for information on the company you say, but I still havent received an email from you.

7. Laura

Laura Guest

Cathy,

E-mail me directly and I will send you an info sheet on ICR.laura949@hotmail.com

8. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

most of the people getting screwed miss payments, go over the limit, or just don't care. lying, being immoral playing tricks it will get you in trouble no matter what. paying a company to provide false information, well i guess if you want to sink to that level i will pray for you

9. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

most of the people getting screwed miss payments, go over the limit, or just don't care.

Thats were I, and most of the rest of this credit board disagree with you and maintain with proof in the the form of certified mail receipts in hands of a number of them, that CCB screws people by illegaly holding mail or throwing it out for the sole purpose of charging late fees, lies about not receiving cheques when the proof of the cashed cancelled cheque is in their hands

lying, being immoral playing tricks it will get you in trouble no matter what.

Funny, its worked pretty well for the Credit Bureaus and many creditors, especially CCB, some might consider it "sinking down to their level" others "fighting fire with fire"

paying a company to provide false information, well i guess if you want to
    sink to that level

You mean to NCO's and a host of other collection agencies who illegaly report false information for tens of thousands of people daily and the CRA's are happy to pocket the fees

Will you pray for them to?

10. Laura

Laura Guest

I find your tone odd and I never said anything about anyone providing false info on credit reports.For the sake of clarification let me say again...ICR requests from the credit repoting agencies proof of the legally required verifications of any derogitory items on your credit report.They do not add anything to the report or negotiate disputed items.For anyone who has legitimate interest in usuing the service,e-mail me directly laura949@hotmail.com.I will provide more detailed info.