Personal Loan With Bad Credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lmckenzie, Jun 4, 2001.

1. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

Help-

Can anyone tell me where I can get a personal loan with BAD credit via the web....Does anyone have any info on ABACUS CREDIT they offer credit to anyone regardless of credit ....there is a 29.00 fee for the companies that offer the credit.

Thanks

2. jp

jp Well-Known Member

Getting a personal with damaged credit can be a challenge because you are basically borrowing $$$$ on your good name and with damaged credit your reputation is a bit tarnished. Although I've never heard of the company that you mentioned, I do know that this is probably a scam. You should not have to pay a fee for borrowing money. Just my 2 cents

Regards,
    JP

3. Surphie

Surphie Well-Known Member

About Abacus Credit: http://abacusmortgageloans.com/GuaranteedPersonaLoan2.htm

They say they "confidently guarantee you an unsecured Loan" and "We will not pull a credit report. You may be aware that frequent credit inquiries can lower your prospects for favorable credit ratings."

hmmm....:/

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

$300...

5. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I actually paid the $29 about a year ago and got some info.

They basically give you the names of people who give personal loans to people with bad credit and you decide who you might want to deal with. These people WILL pull your CR.

I'll try to find the info (I never throw anything away). If I find it, I'll email you and maybe we can arrange for me to scan it and email it to you.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

TO CLAIRFY THE LOAN IS $300....

7. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

Things that make me go hmmm......