PFB - Mr. Miller Compliment (Cap1)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, May 22, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

O.k. I've been doing some reading and I've come to the conclusion that Mr. Miller has hooked up SEVERAL people (including myself) on this board. I think the right thing to do is to write positive feedback on Mr. Miller via PFB. What do you all think?

2. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

Just did, read my post below. You're right on!

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I left positive feedback weeks ago! Seems only fair!

4. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I sent in a compliment back in early April. I alsoo complimented him within a second complaint/question in hopes that I would be sent to him again. Has anyone ever dealt with another person besides Mr. Miller?

Mike G.

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Did you contact Mr Miller to handle your problem originally through retention via phone or through planet feedback?

-Dave

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

They recently sent me a letter stating my APRs were lowered and a couple of BT letters with no fees. Nice.

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Mine was through PFB! After the kind folks here told me how..I had called and done the automatic increase and they said I was eligible for 600 but then only gave me a cl of 300. I had just received an aria and used that for leverage stating it forced me to use my aria when cap one would have been my #1 choice! He increased it to 600. cool