Phone Interview

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jfpruitt, Aug 29, 2001.

1. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

This is totally off subject, but I have a phone interview today with a top Pharm Co and am pretty nervous. I have always wanted and tried to be a sales rep, without sucess. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me......

2. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Good Luck!

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

You'll do just fine..

4. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Jfpruitt,

Loads of luck. I'm sure you'll do fine.

My husband got the job he holds presently as a result of a phone interview. Following the interview, he was asked to complete a task and he submitted that via Email.

When the phone rings, just take a deep breath and give it your best shot.

Keep us posted.

Donna

5. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

You can do it, you can do it, you can!!! da-da-da

That me giving it the old college try.

Close you eyes and just act like your the neatest thing since avocadoes and they should be danged pleased to get you. Confidence!

6. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

leo728-

What does 4 = ?

Best regards,
    Sam

7. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

4 is a bad bad number it means death. We chinese don't like this number. Not in our license plate, phone number, house number, anything. We associate numbers with meanings by how the numbers sound phonetically

5=no or not.

if possible don't combine the number 5 with the number 8. it would mean no wealth.

leo

8. Om

Om Well-Known Member

How did the interview go? I wish I could even get a Pharm Co. to give me that.

Hope it went well,

-Om

9. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

UPDATE:
    Well folks, my interview didnt even happen. I waited and waited for them to call and ended up having to leave after 1.5 hours and go to my night class. After I got home, they had called to say that the lady that took my phone number failed to enter in my phone extension!!! So, when they called, they couldn't reach me!!! So, I don't know how that looks on my chances. I'm highly pissed off about the whole matter b/c I'm worried that I look irresponsible. Well, they are going to call today to schedule another interview with me for tomorrow. They guy sounded very apologetic so, hopefully, they realize it was their fault and not mine. UGHHHH