photo credit cards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cindy, Feb 17, 2001.

1. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if any company still has photo cards -- where you submit a photo and it's on the card for added protection??? I remember seeing adds a few years ago, but not really anymore...

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: chase and citi <nm>

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NEXTCARD

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Cross Country Bank......LOL.. just kidding. I couldn't resist!
    The three that sam and GEORGE mentioned are the only ones who offer this feature. I wish more companies did. It would help some with fraud issues.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

BE ADVISED...it only works if the people look at the picture on the card and the customer...a tv show had some people off the street do tests with the photo cards of the
    crew, THEY LIKE GAVE A WHITE LADY'S CARD TO A CHINESE MAN TO USE, A BLACK MAN'S CARD TO A WHITE MAN, and various other combinations,
    a couple of times they didn't refuse the sale!!!
    :(

6. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

Nextcard.

And you can submit a photo (of you and your kids, you on the beach, you at the prom, etc....) and they can print the picture on the whole card! You can make your own design.

chet

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

can you do pr0n?

8. Tony

Tony Guest

bank of america and chase offers photo cards as well.

9. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Citibank - Just to add....

That when my wallet was stolen 3 days before Christmas, my Citibank card (with my picture and signature on front) was the only card that they didn't attempt to even use.

10. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Imaging the face of the cashier when you tried to use a card with a shot like that!
    That would be priceless (For everything else, there's MasterCard.)

: )

Dustin

sam wrote:
    -------------------------------
    can you do pr0n?