Pis$ed at GetSmart

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by matty61184, Sep 26, 2001.

1. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Just got my GetSmart card. Nice card and all. There is one problem! They only allow you to view one account online! I had an account from Aria over a year ago that I cancelled, and I registered it for online access. Because of that Worthless account, I can't register my new account, and I am VERY upset about it. Providian hasn't heard the last of me on this one, and after this, I'll be making a visit to PlanetFeedBack!

2. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

It's been like that since I got my second Providian cc last March.

I too registered a complaint and the csr kept saying that there are aware of the problem. No date or solution to this situtation.

I plan on sending a note via PFP on this issue as well as my high APR and the fee for online payment.

Best regards,
    Sam

3. SD

SD Well-Known Member

Matty,

Bring this issue up in your letter to PFB. Maybe it will help in lowering you APR, etc. I don't have my GetSmart Visa registered online either (same reason as Mirage).

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

The credit card company CAN'T delete the old account???

5. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Yeah! Isn't that retarded! It wouldn't be too hard as I see it. Just as you delete a file from your hard drive, you DELETE the damn old account! It just irks me they aren't willing to do anything. I sent a lovely letter through Planet Feedback. Hope they do something, because its stupid they can't just delete the old account.