Pissed at Suntech Loans

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by the other, Jan 31, 2001.

1. the other

the other Well-Known Member

I am pissed at Suntech Loans. They are the company that handles my student loans.

My loans are supposed to be in deferrement. All that paperwork as been filed. Suntech just hasn't gotton off their lazy asses to process it.

So, I had to pay them a January payment before the considered my account late. It was due on 1/14. I mailed them a check for $206 and change. This is the amount my coupon book said would be due. Then a few days after the due date, I received a new coupon book from them that showed the January amount due was $245 and change. I called an complained, and they said there was nothing they could do about it, and that I owed them almost $40 more for January, and if payment wasn't received by 1/31, I would be charged for late fees. I immediately mailed out another payment which as of today, they still have not credited to my account. If they don't credit it by the end of today, I will be liable for late charges. I personally think they are holding my check and waiting until it is last to credit it.

I am so pissed! (sorry about the ranting)