Planet Feedback Advice Request

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by FeliceRodo, Jul 23, 2001.

1. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Theoretically speaking, not that this really happened to me or anyone I know, rather I wanted to ask for the information.

If one has written a terse and borderline unpolite letter using Planet Feedback that is addressed to one of your credit card lenders concerning no credit line increase for nine months on one of your personal credit card accounts and what you consider to be unfair treatment to as what you first were told when you opened your account about the review process involved, and no response to your letter is sent to you, what should one conclude, if anything, and what would the letter writer's next move be in this particular circumstance?

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I say we send Bill's gun-toting groundhog after them. LOL

I think that answer depends on who the company is.

3. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Nana,

LOL. I wish I could get away with pumping them full of holes - Aria Visa, for example.

4. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

If the company is Capital One a well written polite request via planet feedback worked great...
    search the archives.

5. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Capital One is very quick to respond to Planetfeedback inquiries. Some other creditors simply seem to ignore them.

This doesn't involve a credit card company but may work with them as well. I had an unpleasant incident with a local merchant regarding items being mispriced. I first tried the store manager, to no avail, then Planetfeedback, also to no avail.

I found the company's annual report online, found the name of their CEO, VP of the region, and VP of customer service. I wrote angry letters to each of the three and sent them certified mail. 4 days later, I got a personal call with an apology from the district manager, followed up with a letter in which they enclosed a $20.00 gift card for my trouble. (Over an item purchased $3.00 above the shelf price listed).

I tend to think some companies do not take email as seriously as written letters; and that multiple copies of the letters sent to different corporate officers have a tendency to get someone's attention.