Planet Feedback (Providian)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mglanham, Jul 19, 2001.

1. mglanham

mglanham Well-Known Member

Here's the deal, been writing to Providian about a chargeoff (which I am creativley arguing) with no progress. I shoot the same letter to Provdian via "the Feedback" and I get a phone call from executive services. Really nice lady who might be of some help. (I have to play my cards right) Basically though, I have her direct extension and she seems willing to assist me. Once I recieve some old statements from them, I am going to contact her again. I'll keep the board updated on the situation, and promise to release her name and extension when I am finished. Providing she helps me out.

Matt

Bad Credit...............but not that bad!

2. WHARDY

WHARDY Active Member

I TRIED THE EXEUCTIVE OFFICE AND THEY GAVE ME A BUNCH OF RUNNING AROUND ON TWO LATE CHARGES ONE 95 THE OTHER 97. ENDED UP CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT AFTER BEING WITH THEMFSINCE 94. GOOD LUCK

3. mglanham

mglanham Well-Known Member

At least I didn't get the standard letter. To be honest, I think they had to address my letter. We'll see, I'm still impressed with Planet Feedback though. I've gotten responses by phone from the executive level both of the times I have used it. Providan and Marriott

4. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

Keep us abreast. I have a Providian Charge-Off too. It's alone on my credit reports and still knocks my FICO down to 568. I need to begin addressing that soon. Need a car bad.