Planet Feedback Sucess-Cap 1

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Manda, Apr 16, 2001.

1. Manda

Manda Member

After reading over and over again about the sucess of Planet Feedback, I decided I had to try. I wrote to Cap 1 and CCB. Cap 1 responded with in a day and I called them today to see what they could over. I have 2 accounts with them and they gave me a $300- increase on each :) AND lowered my interest on both to 15.9 they were at 19.8. So it really does work. I figure I'll try again in a couple of months.

Although, CCB has not responded not that I exspected them too. What is the best way to close this account??

I just wanted to say Thank You for all the great post and informative information I get off this site. I have also just joined Junum and am hoping for the best!!

Thanks again!!

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: Planet Feedback Sucess-Cap

<Although, CCB has not responded not that I exspected them too. What is the best way to close this account??>

Answer = As quickly as possible!

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

ReClosing CCB

MP$40 is right. Get rid of CCB as soon as possible! Pay the card off and close the account.

Donna

4. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: ReClosing CCB

What is Planet Feedback? I went to their web site and found that people can make comments about certain items from retailers/etc. but why is this so effective? Wjhat is the concept behind this?