Planet Feedback Works!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MiamiBlues, Jul 9, 2001.

1. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let you know that I received a letter from Providian's executive offices today regarding my APR on my Gold Visa account. The best part of the letter states:

"I would like to take a moment and confirm that we have agreed to reduce the Annual Precentage Rate (APR) on your account from 23.99% to 16.9%. The new APR will take effect on your next cycle date, which will be on the 18th of July."

I am just estatic over this. I have had this account less then a year and never expected them to drop it to 16.9% in one shot. I figured they'd take it to possibly 19% or something like that.

Anyway, thanks to all of you great people that posted on this topic and encouraged me to do the same. Planet Feedback is the bomb! By the way, I also faxed my Planet Feedback letter to the CEO's office that same evening but I don't know if that helped any.

Manny

2. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

I have a question about the process. Did you get the letter in the mail or email or what from them?? I don't have any feedback letters yet and I sent them several weeks ago???

3. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Planetfeedback is the best !!!

I have gotten awesome results!

I got another deletion from EQ report after writing to the CEO.

Love Planetfeedback.

Cyprigirl:)

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations !

I did the same thing as you & mine was reduced to 16.9 on BOTH purchases & cash advances. This only came after regular customer service told me that I could N-E-V-E-R get below 19.8(I knew she did not know what she was talking about & went straight to Planetfeedback).

A matter of fact,they went back to my prior statement & adjusted the finances charges(as a courtesy).

Peace,
    Sister Girl

5. MiamiBlues

JF,

I received the letter in the US Mail this morning. It's from a Ms. Rita Evans in the Executive Office. As I mentioned in my previous post, I also faxed the CEO's office a copy of my Planet Feedback letter. I don't know if that had any affect.

Manny

6. MiamiBlues

Sister Girl,

Thanks! Now let me ask you this....did you get a grace period also? That's my next project.

Manny

7. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Manny,I will respond to you later today re:grace period after I review the letter again.

Sister Girl

8. Cyprigirl

has anyone used Planetfeedback to contact the CRAs

I have problem with Experian and I found them on Planetfeedback and I was curious if anyone had use to this approach to get things done faster or better.

Thanks Cyprigirl:)

9. MiamiBlues

Cpyrigirl,

I used PlanetFeedback to dispute a tradeline with Equifax. I really didn't get great results but who's to say it isn't worth a try with Experian?

Good luck!

Manny

10. Cyprigirl

Thanks Manny!

The problem with Experian is that I have sent them letters as they requested and its been two weeks and the items still sit on my file.

I have letters from the Creditors and the CAs. Yet EX is not dealing with the situation. I am going to give it one more try today then its gloves off and I am going to send one hell of a letter to their CEO, I think I will courtesy copy the general counsel on the letter.

I have had it with the CRAs and utter lack of concern for what they are doing with people's files.

Wish me luck! I am diving in,,,lol, lol

11. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I regularily complain to all my creditors :)

Basically tell them they suck and should give me better terms/limits.

I just cut and paste and send. It takes like 10 minutes to do all my creditors, and you'd be suprised. About 1 out of the batch will get lucky and get something every time.

Little work to do.

12. Cyprigirl

That's great sam! I totally agree!

PF is the best!

I have gotten nothing but great results!

13. MiamiBlues

Cyprigirl,

Do your dispute via PF directed to the CEO of Experian. As you mentioned cc the Govenor, State Senator, Rep, Attorney General, etc. but also fax a copy to Experian and save the confirmation sheet. This way they can't say your dispute was never received.

Just food for thought.

Good Luck!!!

Manny

14. cole

cole Active Member

Please tell me the name and address you used for the CEO of Equifax.

15. Illini

Illini Well-Known Member

I am new to all of this, but what is Planet Feedback?

16. Cyprigirl

Thanks, Manny!

But I might not have to do use it I finally got some headway with Experian.

I will keep everyone updated.
    I found out who the CEO is and mentioned his name to the reps and I would be writing him a nice little letter about their incompentence and next thing you know they were just a little more willing to help.

Believe me I took down names and times of who I spoke with.

17. MiamiBlues

Cyprigirl,

Soon you will be able to start your own credit repair company!

Glad to hear you made some headway...

Manny

18. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

FIRST USA AND DISCOVER...DIDN'T HELP ONE BIT...EXCEPT SOME OTHER PEOPLE GOT READ ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES...ON (PFB).

19. Cyprigirl

oh george I don't know what to tell you,, :)

20. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I HAVE A BLACK CLOUD OVER MY HEAD...

:(

MAYBE I NEED TO DUMP ALL MY CARDS WITH A REFINANCE/CASH-OUT...
    I'M PROCRASTINATING...BECAUSE THEY KEEP ON RAISING THE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE WHEN THE PRIME DROPS...JUST LIKE THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES!!!!