planetfeedback.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Feb 5, 2001.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I have just used this site for two reasons:

I expressed complete dissatisfaction with Providian about their offer to me. I told them they needed to raise me at least another 1K limit to satisfy me - with my perfect pymts - or the card would be history.

I did the same thing - wrote Amex CEO Golub
    and demanded my upgrade to Rewards Plus Gold Card.

This site is fantastic.
    Bookmark it.
    I will let everyone know the responses.

CYA Dogman

2. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

It helped me w. Providian! Got 1000 increase 4 weeks after the last 1000 increase! Responded in writing within 2 weeks too. They seem to take it seriously!

3. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

So what exactly is this site? And why is it being much more successful than, say, you picking up the phone and calling them yourself?

4. Adam

Adam Guest

It's a feedback site for several companies and the website posts feedback so companies get a score... good or bad for customer service. It goes to another dept so if you can't get something done with customer service... it's the next step up. It's NOT your first step... calling is. But if you don't get what you want it's like the complaint avenue.

5. Claudio

Claudio Guest

How safe is it to enter you card number on this site since it is not encrypted?

6. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

You don't enter your number! If you opt to put personal information at the end of the process (it will prompt you) they can look up your number based on your personal info

7. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Adam wrote:
    -------------------------------
    It's a feedback site for several companies and the website posts feedback so companies get a score... good or bad for customer service. It goes to another dept so if you can't get something done with customer service... it's the next step up. It's NOT your first step... calling is. But if you don't get what you want it's like the complaint avenue.
    XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    There are several other simular sites also-
    U Get Heard just to name one :