PlanetFeedback - Fleet

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by the other, Aug 12, 2001.

1. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Has anyone used Planet Feedback with Fleet bank. Did you get a response, and how long did it take?

2. the other

bump

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Fleet, nor Discover, will reply to Planetfeedback. I have had more success with Fleet by mail addressed to their Horsham, PA office. Discover doesn't reply either way. If you would like the Horsham address I will be happy to supply it to you, it goes directly to their credit department.

Dani

4. the other

I've got that address. I have the fax number too. I faxed them today, hopefully I'll have some luck.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

the other, may I ask what problems you are having with fleet??

thanks

6. the other

No problems really. They just gave my their e-Titanium card with a $4200 limit, and I was hoping for more.

Here's an excerpt from the letter I wrote them:

"I am disturbed by the low $4200 limit. The lowest limit I have on any existing account is $10,000. I was expecting to get a limit of at least amount. I applied for this card because of the interest rate. However, with a credit limit of $4200, I cannot make this card my primary card. Ideally, I would have liked to replace one of my existing accounts, but with the given credit limit, that is not feasible. Please re-evaluate the limit given to my account."

Of course I actually do have 1 account with a lower limit, my Blue card at $2500, but they aren't reporting the limit.

7. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

the other,

They will not reply via fax. I tried that way first hoping they would contact me to discuss our problem further. Nada. Unfortunately, the only luck I had in receiving any kind of response was via snail mail (return receipt of course). Good luck. :)

Dani