Planetfeedback is the best!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

I sent a stinging letter to Sprint PCS on Friday and sent a personal email to the CEO, I found his office email address, about their poor customer service and what I think is deceptive billing practices that made my bill outrageous!

Guess what? First thing, this morning I got a call from the Executive Offices of Sprint and they apologized, gave me the credit I requested and said they would address the customer service issue with the representatives.

Finally, after being with Sprint for a year, I got the respect and treatment that a consumer should be afforded by a company.

Thank you Planetfeedback!

A tip to all, buy shares of stock in a company you do business with regularly, they are apt to take you a bit more serious when you have complaints.

Just food for thought, someone past that along to me years ago and it really does work.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any publicly held CAs, do you?

LOL!

Cyprigirl ;)

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Good for you!!!

Last week Sprint cut my service off for a couple of hours due to my forgetting to pay the May bill. OK, I made a mistake.

When I called; the rep tried to charge me $5 for the inconvenience to Sprint. I threatened to cancel the account on the spot.

The result was that the supervisor I then spoke to gave me a free month of service worth $44 and there will be no $5 fee.

Sure, I was late paying but I felt Sprint owed me notification before they cut off service.

3. Cyprigirl

Sprint Pcs customer service is very suspect at best.

They can be impossible and it seems they cannot resolve anything without involving a supervisor.

Cyprigirl :)

4. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

Also be aware Sprint pcs has a retention dept, affectionally known as the salvage dept.If Sprint Pcs was a credit card company, I believe they would get the award for " Worst Customer Service Known to Mankind."

In fairness, retention did reduce my service charges to $50.00/mo for 1000 anytime long distance minutes,without a contract.

VJ

5. Cyprigirl

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely keep that in mind, my contract expires next month.

Cyprigirl :)