planetfeedback/Providian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Julie, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Julie

Julie Guest

Of those of you who went the Planetfeedback route to get somewhere with Providian, how long would you say you waited for a response>? What were the outcomes? Do any of you who had success have a small credit line which got increased due to a letter to PFB?I am trying to get results from PFB by writing to Providian. I wrote FOUR letters to them, TWO weeks ago, with NO response. I have a $100 limit, I got my card in De3cember, keep getting told I will get an increase, but have not gotten one yet. I notive alot of you got increases within a few months, but after dozens of calls, they keep telling me I have to wait. So, any luck with planetfeedback, and if so, how long for response, what happened? Thank you, Julie

2. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

Called them and tell them that you want to cancel, but you have to sound very serious and bold even though your intentions are not to cancel it. I recently did it and they waived my annual fee, lower my APR and upgrade me to GOLd all for free. however, i had them for about 8 months before i called them. hope this helps