Planetfeedback

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Flagirl, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Flagirl

Flagirl Well-Known Member

How long after you place feedback do you usually hear something?

2. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Last week I used PFP to contact Cap 1 and recieved a response from the CA within hours.

Posters here have posted reposnse from hours to no response. I guess it depends on the company that you are writing to.

Best regards,
    Mirage

3. Flagirl

I've written to Capital One, Citibank and Providian..I wrote them at the beginning of the week.

What should I do if no one responds? Write again?

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I wrote to Cap One 2 days ago around 2:30 in the afternoon. I got home around 4pm, and Mr. Cooke had already called me back in regards to my pfb letter. I sent it as a question, how did you send yours?

5. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

CapOne: usually within hours.

Citibank: a week or so.

MBNA: 2 days.

Chase: a week or so.

Providian: a week or so.

Juniper: a week

First Union: a month

Direct Merchants: two weeks

Out of that, I got what I wanted from CapOne, MBNA, Citibank, and Juniper.

6. Flagirl

I sent it as a compliment because I had heard people say that you get what you want quicker by being nice. They probably just overlooked mine cause it wasn't stated as a problem.

7. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I sent a complement to Capital One and told them how I hoped to get their platinum card and 9.9% rate someday, as well as a credit line increase. I received a letter from them yesterday that stated I can't get a line increase/rate reduction for a few more months, but that they happily will upgrade my accounts to gold status with the same terms I have now. Not too bad, and I asked for the pretty gold card, and the rep said that's what I'll be getting!