Plantetfeedback - Discover

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dani, May 17, 2001.

1. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any success of Discover responding to you via Planetfeedback. I sent off a letter last night to them saying I'm very happy with their service with the exception of my very low credit limit. Thanks for your help.

Dani

2. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

I HAVE SENT DISCOVER TO LETTERS VIA PLANET FEEDBACK AND I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE. THE FIRST ONE WAS BACK IN FEBUARY, INMY BOOK THEY SUCK!

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Thanks Reshod. I guess I wasted my time. If nothing else it's a true test of how much the consumer means to the creditor.

Dani

4. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

TO=TWO

IN MY BOOK, THEY SUCK

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Discover doesn't treat their customers very well. Just ask GEORGE!

In my opinion, I would rather go with Am/Ex.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I DID A PLANETFEEDBACK...FIRST USA AND DISCOVERCARD...NEITHER HAVE RESPONDED!!!!

ON 05/11/2001

7. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Citibank approved me when Discover would not. I think Discover is a little too "picky" for a card that is not accepted in many places. I will never reapply with them.....

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I HAVE DISCOVERCARD...but was DENIED CAPITAL ONE AND CITIBANK even with those sticker things like "approval number and authorization number"

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Two more "BAD" things about DISCOVERCARD is that "NEW" people get a lower interest rate than I have for balance transfers and a lower "go to rate".

:(

10. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

George, what did you write Discover about? I wrote about my lousy credit limit and how they refuse to raise it without a hard inquiry. I'm kinda ticked to find out that they probably won't reply. I'll give them to September (my one year anniversary) to increase my credit limit. If they don't bye-bye.
    I had Discover before (since 1996) and they refused to lower my interest rate. It was around 18% so when they began offering the "lower rates" I reapplied and got it and canceled the other account. It probably hurt me more than it helped since I probably shaved off a couple points on my FICO score since my older account was over 3 years and I wasted a new inquiry, but luckily I learned a lot since then.
    Hope all is going well.

Dani

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

12. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Good letter. Even if they don't respond maybe they will take our concerns into consideration and do something. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Dani

13. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

AS OF TWENTY MINUTES AGO NO RESPONSE, and no credit line increase.

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I had planed to DUMP them after JULY 22, 2001 (cash back final date for year)...BUT I was denied the AMEX CASH BACK CARD...so I still have to keep DISCOVERCARD!!!

15. Cadillac408

16. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

YES my real name is KENT...but my "nick name" is GEORGE.

17. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Funny how you never see George and Kent together in the same room...

18. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CLARK KENT....SUPERMAN

NEED I SAY MORE

19. Cadillac408

LOL cute! Very DASHING.....