Platinum Action Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, May 14, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I got a preapproved offer for a Plantinum Action Mastercard or Visa. It's issued by BankFirst. Anyone know of these people and can offer some insight?

Thanks!

2. Shantel

Hmmm...did a quick search on the board...I'll read the paperwork VERY carefully. I may call. If the CL isn't more that $2600 (my largest) then I don't want it.

3. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

I have had a regular ActionCard Visa for a few months now. They waved the processing fees and the annual fee is $59 payable in one lump sum or spread out. No problems...

4. Shantel

I looked at the offer. APR is better than my Providian MC and WITH a grace period. No app fees and the annual fee was $48. Payable monthly or in a lump sum. I went ahead and took the offer.

No balance transfer options (foot!) but another line of credit helps my debit to limit ratio. Good deal!

5. Buckcherry

Buckcherry Active Member

I have their Standard Mastercard with a 300.00 limit and I pay 8.95 amonth in fees. Other than the monthly fee and the fact that they are tight on increases.. Their customer service is very friendly and helpful. Also they are open 24/7 so that definitely helps. I am hoping to get upgraded to a Platnum soon but at this time they do not do upgrades.