Please Help - Aria/Getsmart

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by wchea, Sep 3, 2003.

1. wchea

wchea Member

I am so close to having my Experian score where I would like it â?? I can taste it.

Here is my problem:

I has a Aria/Getsmart/?? Card. I donâ??t know who bought it from Getsmart but THEY decided to close the bloody account.

I tried the old not mine routine for the last 6 months or so and even tried to get a good will adjustment to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get this removed or at least get the lates nixed?

The address and name are below.

Anyone have a number of a department I could call. Iâ??m pretty good over the phone.

Folks I realy appreciate you help with this one. Iâ??m so close.

-Will

PVN/C
    Address:
    PO BOX 9201
    OLD BETHPAGE, NY 11804

Your statement :
    Account closed at consumer's request

Account History:
    60 days as of 7-2001
    30 days as of 6-2001, 11-2000, 11-2000, 8-2000, 4-2000, 1-2000

2. jpriafl

jpriafl Active Member

That's Providian. I don't have a good number, every time I've called they've been pretty noncooperative. I only have kept them because they're one of my oldest tradelines and they do have a rewards program... but the rate still sux, so I always pay the balance in full...

(I did have an Aria/Getsmart card as well, but that dept of Providian was even less cooperative - they jacked the rate to an astronomical 29.99%, so that one got deep-sized..)

Don't know if it will help, but the number on the back of my Providian card is 800-356-0011; the GetSmart card has 888-273-2273)