Please Help Me, Please!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ALAN, Jul 4, 2001.

1. ALAN

ALAN Well-Known Member

All,
    I know this post is severely off topic but I need help and by researching the number of people that visit this board, it seems like I can get my questions answered in a short amount of time. I looked into the other boards and participation is not as great as this one, so here is my story:

Friends,
    I need some help. I have to invest in a new lawn mower for my home because my Craftsman mower has rotted away, literally. I've searched message boards and found many opinions, good and bad on every type of mower imaginable so I'm somewhat confused at this point. What is the best brand of lawn mowers and which brands do you all possess? Ive heard many good things about Honda's and John Deeres, are there other good brands with very little problems? If Im going to spend over $150 for a mower, I may as well invest in a Honda or JDeere, don't you think? Please reply to this post if you want to.

2. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I am just curious as to how you thought someone who visits this board might be able to help you. More specifically, would their opinion even be valid. No problem with off-topic posts, but this one is WAY off. You state that you have done research and visited other boards. You might be better off asking this question on one of those boards.

FYI, my son has one of those lawm mowers that blows bubbles.

JMHO

Mike G.

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you goto www.epinions.com and search and see if there is feedback on the lawnmowers you researched.

It's a pretty good website.

4. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

5. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Alan,why does someone who lives under a bridge,need a lawnmower? I think what you need is a weed-wacker!!!

6. ALAN

ALAN Well-Known Member

Re:Thanks Everyone

To all,
    I knew you all would be there for me to give me advice. I greatly appreciate each and every one of your replies to my questions. You all are the best! Stay healthy in the credit world and don't get into debt.