please help > trans union 2

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mil, Feb 12, 2001.

1. Mil

Mil Guest

My lender pull my merge report , trans unio is showing 2 files with same s.s number but the names are kind of diffrent . I mean middle initial is diffrent also spelling as well what to do this thing killing me I spend last 12 months to fix credit and no this...I already have a contract to close the house 3/31/2001 .

please help any tips or advice.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: please help > trans uni

Did this just appear that way recently?? And have you tried to call Trans Union directly and see about this matter??

3. mil

mil Guest

yes this just start appear on my report , I called trans union today and rep was not good at all she cant see this account in my report then she put me in hold and she told me she found the account i guess she put this on dispute now .

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Mil wrote:
    -------------------------------
    My lender pull my merge report , trans unio is showing 2 files with same s.s number but the names are kind of diffrent . I mean middle initial is diffrent also spelling as well what to do this thing killing me I spend last 12 months to fix credit and no this...I already have a contract to close the house 3/31/2001 .
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    DON"T FEEL SLITED
    One CRA has 3 different S.S.Nos on my report .

So now I don't know who alls information is being added to my file and how how many people are getting my information on theit reports.

Not only that they have me listed at many addresses and working for several different employers:

NOW thanks to the CRA I not only don't know who I work for,I don't even know where I live!

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

lb wrote:
    -------------------------------
    One CRA has 3 different S.S.Nos on my report .

So now I don't know who alls information is being added to my file and how how many people are getting my information on theit reports.

Not only that they have me listed at many addresses and working for several different employers:

NOW thanks to the CRA I not only don't know who I work for,I don't even know where I live!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this??