Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 2, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I need guidance. I have a student loan that has NEVER been in deferment and never late. However, it was part of a chapter 13 bankruptcy and is now out of the chapter 13 and again, never late...

It is being reported twice on Experian..once as no lates as it should be and once as "claim filed with government" which is absolutely not true.

I have tried to get a hold of a real person (SallieMae) with no luck..I get recording choices that make no sense for this situation...and I left emails..they don't call me back. They wrote me 4 weeks ago and said that the account would be updated after I faxed them the error....but it just came back verified.

We need to get this corrected as we are about to apply for a house loan...plus its just wrong..UGH

So..who do I turn to??
    Thanks! ::can you tell I'm upset?:::: heheh

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Bump...could really use some help from someone who might know..thanks

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Wait..I meant..never been in default...(its in deferment now as I'm working on my masters)...nor never late..
    Ok, there you go..I was so upset, I wasn't thinking straight

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok...totally ignore my request because I got hold of a real person (supervisor) who understood what I was saying and is taking care of it. I can even get hold of her again if it isn't corrected!
    Whew!

Ok..so the mad rush to respond can ease up! AHAHAHAH

Just kidding..had a HORRIBLE day today!