please read !!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Dec 3, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey, has anyone tried this yet. It looks kind of interesting. How do they give you a new credit profile. If anyone tries it please let me know. Jim

http://newcreditfile.creditforge.com

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Yet another con artist site. They can't fool the bureaus; They can only fool you, if you let them.

Saar

3. credit wis

credit wis Guest

I tried to access this site.Dosn't work.They must of shut down,and bilked people out of alot of money.I was going to report it to ftc but can't do it.It is illegal to give flase information on a credit application including a new EIN or SSN. as a new credit idenity.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Naw!

Jim you want to avoid all those credit repair companies and file segretation schemes. They dont work anymore.

roni

5. Kristi-

Kristi- Guest

RE: Naw!

Not only do they not work but you are the one the feds go after if you do it. The law is very clear on that and you can become a felon. It is absolutely not the way to go. If you are a victim of fraud then just ask the Government for a new Identity for free! Oherwise, it will not benefit you one bit.

roni wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Jim you want to avoid all those credit repair companies and file segretation schemes. They dont work anymore.

roni