Pls Look at my report online

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by z3pro, Mar 9, 2001.

1. z3pro

z3pro Guest

Hi guys,
    the Board RULES!

I really really need some help,
    I just got my report from worthknowing.com.

Please look at it, and tell me what can i DO to get rid of those
    2 delinquences that I payed off a while ago but they won't let me get any
    new credit card :(

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/z3pro">http://www.geocities.com/z3pro</a>

please help guys!

2. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Re: Pls Look at my report onli

Dispute with the CRA's. Just say "Never Late". With that few of baddies, I am pretty sure they will come off pretty easily. Other than that, that is a great report!

Dust

3. z3pro

z3pro Guest

I appreciate your reply Dustin,
    So I should write a dipute to the 3 CRA's
    [should I use the following sample:
    http://www.primenet.com/~kielsky/credit/#sample_letter_2.5

or do you think this is already been used too many times and they will know i'm trying to clean the record?!

would you happen to know other sample letters to dispute these?

again ,
    I really appreciate your help!

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

In order to apply for the other credits at least you must four open accounts in two years and used it reguarly. Everything in your credit report almost all accounts they were all closed. It is sufficent credit score to obtain other credit. I may be wrong . At least three accounts are open and used it reguarly.

5. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good. Kielsky has good info and letters. Just make sure to use his letters as an idea: DO NOT use them exactly.

Credit Bureaus recognize these letters!!! These letters posted are templates. Just do one of your own w/similar info but w/your words.

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I looked carefully you have two negative closed accounts and it will bring the chances to get bettercredit offer like higher credit limits or lower APR. I think you better to open secured cards and show creditor that you can pay on-time. I think you can get unsecured credit cards and dept store in a year or so. Hope it helps.

7. z3pro

z3pro Guest

Re: MY REPORT ON MY WEBSITE

Ron,
    actually all of the accounts are open,
    only I don't use them [e.g. the department store cards etc, I use my main Visa and MC for all the purchases]
    except that I closed the capital1 and payed off the car.

BUT I HAVE 2 QUESTIONs:

[1]. In Kielsky's sample letter he doesn't give any reasons why he thinks those are incorrect entries!
    He just says this is incorrect:
    CREDITOR AGENCY, acct. 123-34567-ABC

Do you think this is the right way to do it?
    or should I say something like I have payed that account one time?!

[2]. Should I send 3 of the same letters to the all 3 CRA's once a month? or I can send, let's say,
    one dispute today, then the second dispute next week [to the same CRA] ?

thanks for your input guys!

8. z3pro

z3pro Guest

I just uploaded my record from EXPERIAN please take a look at it too,

thanks!

9. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I think you had better to use those open unused accounts because it help you to rebuils your credit history. If you don't use it doesn't do you any good.

10. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I looked at your Experian credit report and you owe very high balances in FCNB. It also some previously negative accounts.Those high balance and negative mark will lower your chances to get credit. I sugguest you paid high balance and I think $11,000 balance in your FCNB accounts. It is very high and is questionable for the creditors for extending some more credits. They're afraid you won't able to pay them. I suggues you to www.qspace.com and pull Equifax report. You buy their Equifax and let them to score your report. To see how it turn out.

11. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

well,
    I've had that high 11,000 balance only for 2-3 months, before that I always had 0!
    I'm gonna pay it off within a month,
    about credit score, my friend works in a auto dealer, he said he can run 3 of them and give me my FICO score.

12. z3pro

z3pro Guest

When to send NEXT dispute?

oopp that was a mistake it was supposed to be from z3pro.

I'm gonna modify "that" sample dispute letter with my own words,
    and send it to all 3 CRA's . My question is:
    HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE SENDING THE 2ND DISPUTED ITEM ???

13. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: When to send NEXT dispute?

Dispute both at the same time.

14. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Re: When to send NEXT dispute?

Don't dispute anything with a credit bureau! Not ever! Don't go there! Don't do that!

Here is why.
    1. If you dispute an item on your credit report and it comes back verified, then what are you going to do next? Nothing because the fat lady has already sung and you are a dead duck..If you don't dispute, the fat lady never gets a chance to sing before you slap her up side the head, so to speak.
    Now then, instead of disputing, you only demand that they validate the report and never give them a reason why you want it validated. If they don't do it the way you told them to do it (special legal language used only) then you go back and tell them that they failed to validate and why they failed to validate and you then demand it's removal.

Sometimes they will come back and simply claim that you disputed and disagreed. You didn't do that, so it's time for some real hardball. You tell them you didn't dispute anyting and you didn't disagree with anything and if they don't remove that within 5 business days and report back to you, you demand that they print your 100 word statement which you include stating that ____ you neither disputed nor disagreed but only asked for validation. Reporting such falsehoods to creditors defrauds those who expect accurate and truthful reports be provided to them.------ They won't want to print that because it makes them admit that they lie to their customers. If they don't print it you file FTC charges on them for refusing to post your 100 word statement. If they refuse to validate (using your legal language) and demand that you provide reason for request, you file suit on them in U.S. Federal District Court for violation of civil rights and demand that the jury be instructed to award damages according to the rule of ultra veries.
    Here is how that works. It's against the law (15 USC 1681 Section 602) to make false statements to a credit bureau. Since you could conceiveably be charged with a crime for making a statement, the your 5th Amendment rights against possible self incrimination kick in. No one can force you to make any statement which could later be used against you in a court of law. The Ultra Veries damages you demand is a well established rule of instruction to the jury which gives them the following formula to follow in awarding damages.
    Take the amount of money that the defendant makes annually and subtract the amount of money the plaintiff makes annually and award 60% of the difference to the plaitiff!

How's that for hardball???

Bill Bauer
    Oklahoma City, Ok
    http://creditwrench.hypermart.net/index.html