Positive Junum update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jan 4, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I will be giving you guys a complete Junum update when I receive my updated Trans union report. Hopefully, it will arrive in the mail any day now.

I have been with Junum under 90 days. So far they have removed a total of five (5) negative items total from Experian and Equifax. Four (4) of the five (5) were "hard to delete" items. I will explain more fully when I get the Trans Union report.

I noticed that Junum was getting slammed here on the board, so I wanted to give you an indication of what is happening with me.

Lastly, when Junum disputes with the CRA's for us, we DO NOT NECESSARILY RECEIVE A LETTER FROM THE CRA acknowledging the correspondence from Junum. When we receive an acknowledgement from the CRA, they are legally extending the amount of time the CRA has to review the disputes. It is to our advantage to hear nothing from them until the revised credit report arrives in the mail box.

Thank you.

I received no acknowledgement from Equifax. They were the first CRA to delete items. Experian and Trans Union acknowledged the disputes and got more time to refute the disputes.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sorry Jim but I have to comment at your post. Question, Junum sent out my dispute in Sept and I have not heard anything from transunion as of 1/4/01. That is 120days. Is that enough time?

roni

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, congrats

Also congrats on your deletions.

roni