POSITIVE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Apr 24, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

LETS GET BACK TO THE ISSUE AT HAND AND DISCUSS WHY I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT CRAPITAL ONE.

As you may know, I wrote a letter to planetfeedback.com about a week and a half ago. I spoke with the consumer advocate man and he said he would work on my request. First I got a $500 increase on my gold card, then I got a $300 increase on my classic card. I asked for my cards to be combined and the combined limit = to my lowest Citibank card which is $2500. I just checked my accounts again and my gold's limit is now $2000 and my classic is still $700 but they will be combined as of midnight tonight or at least thats what the guy said on my machine yesterday. A week and a half ago my combined limit was $900 and now its $2700. Can you believe it? Now back to these student loans :)

2. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Molly,

I wrote in the Experian thread that you can have those student loan tradelines deleted even if they are from companies that did not rehabilitate them.

Search "jamie", "marci" and "allied interstate" several months back and you'll see the letters I received from the DOE on this very issue. I may have included the lady's e-mail address as well.

Marci