Possible dumb question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MrBadFico, Jul 3, 2001.

1. MrBadFico

MrBadFico Active Member

I have been doing a LITTLE thinking, and maybe I should think some more before asking this questin but here goes. If a file gets deleted wont it come back when the company the reported it reports again?

2. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I've got about 27 deletions and none of them have came back.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

3. brett

brett Member

yes.This has happened to me and from reading past post it has happened to others.

4. brett

brett Member

Did you dispute on your own or did yo have help?

5. MrBadFico

MrBadFico Active Member

On my own

6. brett

brett Member

great job!!!Wish i cud say the same

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

8. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

It seems that Brett here has secrets that he aint tellin'.

9. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

MrBadFico, sorry to digress. Yes, it can happen but it's a chance you take. No harm done, just more work. I think basically if you're currently derogatory, it'll come back when they report the current derogs. If it's old & closed, your chances of it staying off are better. Sometimes the creditor will miss the 30 day deadline, the CRA will delete, then the creditor will verify. Then it comes back on. I don't think it happens too much, tho.

10. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

For these deletions that come back, do they fall under the reinsertion thing where the CRA has five days to notify you of reinsertion? In other words do you get a warning or do you just happen to find out the next time you pull your report?

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

CRA's are supposed to notify you within 5 days when a previous deletion is reinserted. The info is supposed to be certified correct by the creditor.