Possible Lexington Rd 1 Exper Rslts

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, May 16, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I pulled up my online Experian report this morning and while I haven't seen anything in the mail from them yet, two of my negative accounts are goine. They were actually duplicate entries for an old Bullocks account.

That leaves me with 12 negatives still on Experian. And four of those are duplicates from the same damn telephone bill.

I don't know if the CRAs only delete items in batches at the end of investigations, so I don't know if I can expect to see anything else drop off. Experian was the only CRA that didn't send me confirmation that they were beginning investigations.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

WOW thats the first time I have heard of Equifax actually sending out a receipt for confirmation of disputes in process. I WISH! If Equifax tosses another dispute letter I may drive to Atlanta to hand deliver them.

Congrats on your preliminary results Dave! Let us know as you get the hard copies back.

-Dave

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Hehehe... the Experian letter was the "suffer the consequences" letter. I just remembered that.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That explains alot...crooks only respond to threats - such as suffer the consequences... Equifax, throw out my disputes this time and I'll come down to Georgia with a ball bat in hand! :)

-Dave