Power of Attorney.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Hey Gang,

I just thought of something. I gave Junum the power of attorney to sign my name to disputes or to do the letter thing on my behalf. Junum has never seen my signature amd the CRA's have. What are the odds that one of the reps will get my letter from junum right after getting a letter from me? And what are the odds that they will remember?

Could that be why some are getting the credit repair form letter?

Just a thought,

Erica

2. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Interesting question.

I've never sent my own letters to the CRA's, and received a response from TU w/ the "credit repair questionairre" in it.
    (I'm w/ Lex). They shouldn't know what my sig looks like.

Maybe someone from Lex or Junum can respond to these concerns?? I think this has some people (including myself) a bit unnerved considering some receive the questionairre and some don't. Let's hope it's not a flag issue.

D

3. CF

CF Active Member

I doubt if someone at Junum will forge your signature. They are probably going to send a typed letter. Has anyone asked Junum? Interesting question.

CF

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes I doubt very much they actually sign your name. POA just saves their butts incase they are found to be disputing on your behalf, you must sign a POA for someone else to speak/dispute in your behalf.

5. Rain

Rain Member

I think when someone acts on your behalf in regards to Power of Attorney, when they sign any documents, they are suppose to follow the signature with ",attorney in fact".

Example: Jane Doe, Attorney in Fact