PrivacyGuard Problems

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hedwig, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Anyone else having trouble getting their report today?

I log in, and when I click "Get my Reports" it goes to a blank screen, or sometimes one that says "authenticating" and then it just hangs up.

I've rebooted the computer (twice) and restarted IE so many times I can't count.

Is it me, or is it them?

2. jimbob

jimbob Active Member

It's them. Had the same problems all day as you did.
    I'll try at night at home on the old dial up, rather than the T1 line at work.

3. 420greg

420greg Well-Known Member

I was able to get in just fine. Viewed the report pulled yesterday. Then requested a new report and got it. I even played with their simulation calculator.

What a waste of $3.00.

4. 420greg

420greg Well-Known Member

I forgot to add... Did you try clearing your cache?

5. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Just cleared it. Doesn't seem to help. I'll be like jlynn, but worse. Not only will I be on dialup, I'll have a S-L-O-W printer instead of this nice high speed one here.

6. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I finally got in, so I guess they got their problems fixed.

7. wondering

wondering Well-Known Member

Just got a letter from TU explaining inquiries to me and noticed that PG shows up under the same inquiry section that I know are hard pulls. Does TU not differentiate between hard and soft or does PG do a hard each time we pull a report?

8. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I don't know, but they're not showing up in the inquiries section of the reports pulled from PG.

If someone has gotten a "real" report directly from TU it would be interesting to see if they're on there.

Does bumpage work with PG?