Privista and 5 point decrease

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Okay, my feelings are hurt right now. My Equifax score is dying fast. Wouldn't you know that one of my TOP reasons NOW is too many open accounts. WTF? I have the same # of accounts that I had last week. Another inquiry (damn AMEX) hit and my score went south.

I still have 3 things due to hit my report...an installment loan, a student loan and another CC. I'm definately done until November when I try for my car.

I'm wallowing right now :(

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, I"ve learned that Privista is one week behind...so last week my score dropped on my Equifax fico when they misreported an old CC with a balance that was actually included in bk...it dropped 30+ points..but Privista showed the high from the previous week. This week, Fico has gone back up as the error has been corrected (YES!) but Privista dropped reflecting last week. So...next week, it'll bounce up again! So hold on there, it may bounce soon..:)

3. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

I can't get my Privista to update-I am still getting a report from June 17-24th-any luck getting a newer (even if week behind) report? How?