Privista up 10 points today!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by supershawn, Aug 6, 2001.

1. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Hoooray!!!!

My Privista score went up ten points today, I am now a 23. Still low, but climbing up!.

Week1 10
    Week2 13
    Week3 23 (Today)

What I see different.....

- 2 NEW Inquires (Huh? I only applied for 1, Target)
    - Removal,Verizon Chgoff-4 years old-WASN'T mine!

Thats it, Looks like the Chargeoff made a BIG difference. It was not mine, just showed up 2 months ago out of the blue.

I think when some inquiries come off (in dispute) and my balances get reported correctly (all are months behind, show way too high) my score will really improve.

Shawn

2. timjcathom

timjcathom Well-Known Member

How did you get the Verizon taken off? I have 2 charge off accounts on all 3 of my reports that don't belong to me. They have been a major pain to this point. I am in the process of sending Verizon a signed affidavit that these are not my accounts, and they will remove all entries from all 3 reports.

3. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

My privista score say: "91 Excellent". The same as last week. The problem: 30 inquires, like
    20 in the last 6 months. My two Citibank cards are out of date and showed last reporting date from 04/01(?).

I will have to purchase my Equifax report directly from Equifax to compare between this one.!

4. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

The Verizon account came off the first dispute. It was honestly not mine. It was dated 1995.

The weird part about Privista is that my actual FICO score with them is around 650, yet Privista only gives me a 23. I really have to wonder how they get that number.

Using their math, my 650 at 23 must mean your 91 gives you about a 1200......and thats no where near possible.

Shawn

5. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

I would agree with you here, my actual FICO is 690 and my Privista says 60...go figure