Process question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by holis, Aug 8, 2003.

1. holis

holis Well-Known Member

In trying to keep good notes, I ask the following:

I have send the validation letters to the CA's

I plan on disputing with the CRA's once i get the green cards back from the CA's.

Once i get the updated reports from the CRA's how will i know if the CA's did indeed show me as disputing these claims ? I have some notations on my report now that say "consumer disputes this account" or something like that.

Also, how many validation letters should i send before the Estoppel one ?

Basically, im looking for information on what documentation i should gather to strengthen my case if i need to sue down the road.

Thanks as always!

2. holis

holis Well-Known Member

<<BUMP>>

Any assistance here would be appreciated.

Thanks

3. tiger00

tiger00 Well-Known Member

Search for "what is validation" for the skinny on the complete process. It's important that you understand the whole procedure, including then next steps, as well as what the ramifications are when you head down this road. Ok, off the soapbox...

A second validation is next, estoppel and ITS follow.

4. holis

holis Well-Known Member

thank you!

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

I have some notations on my report now that say "consumer disputes this account" or something like that.
    Also, how many validation letters should i send before the Estoppel one ?
    holis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    I only send one

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

6. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

what kind of responses did you get from estoppel letters? I find that when I send out my copies of validation letters and crrr receipts to CRA, they dont do anything except reinvestigate which in turn leads to the item (s) still on report as verified. They tell me in no so many words that my documentation isnt good enough and they will look into it further, and wouldnt you know it, they come back verified. frustrating!!

7. tiger00

Most CRA's won't do diddly based upon your evidence, it's moreso for you to have as your basis for a lawsuit. Stick to the plan, keep good records, and after the estoppel then the ITS.

8. lbrown59

Re: Re: Process question

Right on

9. tiger00

Re: Re: Re: Process question

I knew, with time, that I'd get it right LOL!!!!

10. lbrown59

Re: Re: Re: Re: Process question

And good instructions. LOL

11. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Process question

thanx :)

12. lbrown59

what kind of responses did you get from estoppel letters? I find that when I send out my copies of validation letters and crrr receipts to CRA, they dont do anything except reinvestigate which in turn leads to the item (s) still on report as verified. They tell me in no so many words that my documentation isnt good enough and they will look into it further, and wouldnt you know it, they come back verified. frustrating!!
    ============
    Then you send ITS