PROPOSAL: New Forums

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pbm, May 18, 2001.

1. JohnM

JohnM Well-Known Member

pbm

This is an excellent community. I came here to polish my credit before getting a mortgage and have learned so much. The volume of posts is amazing and if you dont check in every day a post can get lost 5 or 6 pages back, so your idea of breaking it up is very sound.

I'd like to see:
    sample letter forum
    credit repair forum
    lending forum (prime & sub-prime together)
    with FAQ's at the top of each forum

Splitting it further could make it harder to get all the good info that is on the board. I might start out looking for repair info and stumble across a thread that I never would have even thought about that is very interesting.

Keep up the good work,

JohnM

2. pbm

pbm Administrator

Hello JohnM,

Thanks for your feedback. Incidentally, there is already a Sample Letters forum. Did you have something else in mind?

As for your other suggestions, they'll be given serious consideration.

Sincerely,
    pbm

3. JohnM

JohnM Well-Known Member

pbm

I like the sample letter forum as it is. It's easy to navigate and is well orginized. I might even get to use some of those to get my last neg off my report<g>.

I thought that the credit forums covering the act of "repairing" could be seperated from the act of "obtaining" credit. The idea really came to me from your original proposal and everyones comments that prime\subprime remain together. This arrangement seems to satisfy both views.

I have mixed feeling about this mattter. I dont want to miss any of the "sidebar" material that I come across, items that I may have never thought about, that you get in a single forum. However the volume of posts would benefit from two forums which wouldn't bury a post back 3 or 3 pages in less than a day.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

JohnM