Providian and Aria

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Feb 15, 2001.

1. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I wrote a complaint letter to Providian. I just checked online and they increased my c/l $1000. I just had an increase 2 months ago. I didn't even complain about my limit. I complained about the interest rate, no online access for second card etc. I figure I'll get a letter soon.

Aria, hubby called and spoke with supervisor, upped limit $1000 and reduced rate to 19.8. She offered 16.9 w/o limit increase. He took the limit increase w/ 19.8 interest rate.

Kelly

2. Angela

Angela Guest

I should do that in a couple of months. My interest is 23.9%

3. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Someone here a while back posted a solution to the one account access problem. Set up your second account under a different user name.

4. adam

adam Guest

that doesn't work dave

that still doesn't work. tried today.

5. Suzanne

Suzanne Guest

RE: that doesn't work dave

I have access to both of my providian accounts online. I use 2 usernames same password and have never had any problem.

adam wrote:
    -------------------------------
    that still doesn't work. tried today.

6. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Been there, done that, no go :-(

Kelly

7. Adam

Adam Guest

Not on new system

They've updated the system. Newer accounts, even with different user names and passwords now get rejected.

Tech support said: it's an Aria system. It's overloaded. they can't allow more than 1 account per user right now. They're working on it. No estimated time to completion.

You must have gotten on either before the new system or before the restriction. You can't log on either 2 Providian accounts or 1 Providian and 1 Aria... or any other combination. I've tried them all. Will not take it. Tech support by phone can't input you, can't override it either.

You got lucky you got in before it was an issue. I've used Marie's info and gotten 16.9 aprs and my annual fees refunded on both cards because of this, though. I told them I was going to close my accounts because this website was irritating and Capital One didn't have this problem.

8. Sister Gir

Sister Gir Guest

I have the Providian Gold & Aria Portrait that are BOTH accessible online(tried it this morning....logged in just fine).

9. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I don't have a Providian and an Aria card.

I have two Providian cards, one gold one MC

Hubby has the Aria card.

We can access hubby's Aria and my Providian Gold. I can not register the MC. My letter was about my two Providian cards.

Hubby called Aria for his rate reduction.

Kelly

10. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I wrote a complaint letter to Aria thru Planetfeedback.com. Aria emailed me and told me to call and speak to a supervisor about the online access problem. Still haven't called, but plan to.