Providian Bull

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by peeper, Feb 24, 2001.

1. peeper

peeper Guest

I have a providian classic card with a 2,100 limit and all 2,100 is available for cash advances.The problem is i am only allowed a 100.00 a day cash witdrawal a day!What a joke.Comments?

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: go to your bank.

your bank will cash advance you the full amount. Its an ATM limit.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: sure is.

But the bank tellers have no limit.

:)

4. ble103

ble103 Guest

They are doing this for your protection.Until you prove that you are more credit worthy then they will increase it some.Some creditors do set some limits on their cash advances daily for some people.Also ATM's has a 300.00 max daily limit on cash advances.

5. miles

miles Well-Known Member

I agree with ble103. They will increase the amount you can withdraw per day at a later time. I have been with Providian for quite awhile. My cash advance limit is now $500 per day. After you have shown you are creditworthy over a period of time, they will lift some of the restrictions.

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: hmm nope

My atm card is $700/day limit. I asked for $700 because the original $400 was too weak for my needs. I don't quite see what the limit is for, the darn suntrust atm's in atlanta spit $50 out :)

7. peeper

peeper Guest

RE: have had account over 2 ye

I have had this account for over 2 years.If i go into a bank instead of using the atm are you saying i can withdraw any amount of my 2,100.00 credit line in cash?